The most popular accounting software- Sage Ubs Accounting Software integrate various modules so that you can have a complete view and manage all types of Billing Transactions, Accounting Transactions and Inventory reports with this program.
Recently, A fresh new look dashboard release aims to deliver a better execute and accelerate business operating processes through an improved dashboard. It provides rapid information on the state of your inventory stock card status. Also, this software help you to process customer and supplier payments which you are able to print quotation, sales order delivery order & invoices using an invoicing features.
Through Sage UBS accounting software, your business is able to get paid faster and stay on top of your cash flow. This Accounting module includes General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable. Using these modules, you can manage 18 months’ accounting period entries.
UBS Accounting Software free download are available !
UBS Accounting fits any business such as
- Trading Companies
- Non-Profit Organisations
- Training Institutions
- Accounting Firms
- Manufacturing Companies
- Co-operative Society
Definition UBS Accounting
With an 18-year track record of success, Sage UBS software is a reputable and well-known accounting program in Malaysia. The product line includes UBS accounting, UBS Inventory & Billing, UBS Payroll and UBS Building Maintenance System. Because it was explicitly built for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), users of UBS accounting can be confident that all of its financial and accurate reporting were created with the market in mind.
Sage UBS accounting software will be able to meet all of your business processes requirements including taking care of your most valuable resource, saving your time with their centralised reporting menu and help your financial analyst to evaluate your sales performance efficiently.
Their latest upgrades help small businesses to transform complex, critical financial reports into easily understood data through their more accurate reporting. In addition, Sage UBS inventory & billing helps your business have full stock control get the information needed to make smarter business decisions.
A-Plus also prioritises customer service after the sale. A-Plus offers a solid team of support experts with 30 years of expertise for all your UBS accounting software and concerns. Our goal at A-Plus is to provide top-notch UBS Support to all Malaysian UBS users.
How to Install Software of UBS Accounting
Learn how to set up Access UBS Accounts in a multi-user environment.
1. Download the required software from Access UBS Products Download (accessacloud.com)
2. Make sure the Windows update is fully updated before running the next step.
3. Open the Downloads folder on your computer and look for ACCESSUBS-version #. (eg: ACCESSUBS-v.2022.4 PU1).
4. Right-click on the Setup file and select Run as Administrator.
5. Access UBS Setup Wizard will appear. Choose Next.
7. Select Next,
8. In Select Installation Folder, select Next to follow the default setup. Note: If you want to change the location, see Installation Location below)
9. In Ready to Install, select Install to start.
10. If you see any alert to install Pre-Requisite software, select agree to terms and conditions and click Install.
11. Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
How do I key in an UBS Invoice
Invoice is issued when we deliver stock to our customer, which clearly states the quantity and pricing. To adopt this feature, please refer to the following guideline:
i) Header: Customer Code, Name, etc.
ii) If the user already generated a Delivery Order, he must update the bill from the Delivery Order.
iii) Body: Item No, Description, Quantity, Price, etc.
iv) Footer (Optional).
1. Go to Transactions ->Invoice, click Add, select Customer Code, press Enter, and insert information accordingly.
2. Alternatively users can use the feature Update from Delivery Order.
3. Press Accept -> click down arrow key to select item -> insert quantity and relevant information.
4. Press Save, Continue to insert the next item.
5. Once all items are inserted, click Accept to save the whole bill.
How do I create a journal entry in UBS
- Go to Adjustments, Journals, New Journal.
- Enter the following information:
· Reference. Enter a reference for the journal.
· Date. Enter the date you want to use for the journal.
· Description. If required, enter a description for the journal.
- Click a row and complete the following:
· Ledger Account. Choose the ledger account you want to use for the first line of the journal.
· Details. If required, enter details for the journal row.
· Include on tax return. Mark this option if you want to include the amount from this journal entry line on your tax return.
· Debit. If the row is for a debit value, enter the value here and leave the credit as 0.00.
· Credit. If the row is for a credit value, enter the value here and leave the debit as 0.00.
- If you have created transaction analysis types (for example, Department or Project), and made them active in the Journals area, choose the relevant analysis type.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each journal entry line you want to enter.
If required, you can also perform the following tasks:
· Insert a new row above an existing journal entry line. Go to the row where you want to insert a row. Hover over the Ellipses icon next to the row and then click Insert Row Above (plus sign icon). Enter the information for the new row.
· Create a copy of a journal entry line. Go to the row you want to copy. Hover over the Ellipses icon next to the row and then click Copy Row (Copy icon). Edit the information on the copied row as needed.
· Delete a journal entry line. Go to the row you want to delete. Hover over the Ellipses icon next to the row and then click Remove Row (Delete icon).
- To rearrange the order of your journal entry rows, hover over the Move icon next to the row you want to move. Drag it up or down and then drop it in the correct location. Repeat this step for any other journal rows you want to move.
- If you want to attach a file (for example, a copy of a receipt), click the Attachment button, click Upload files, and then browse to and double-click the file.
- Click Save.
How do I move a batch in UBS?
- Open General Ledger > G/L Transactions > Journal Entry.
- In the Batch Number field, specify the batch you want to edit, or type the batch number.
You can now select an entry from the batch.
- In the Entry Number field, specify the entry you want to edit, or type the entry number in the field.
The journal entry is now available for editing.
- Edit the header information or the details for the selected entry, as needed.
- When you have finished making changes, click Save, and then close the screen.
How Do I update UBS?
Check for updates
The mobile license feature within UBS allow users to check out their license feature from their office device and use it on another device remotely up to 30 days.
To update the system via online update:
- The software will display the message ‘New Update is available, do you want to download update?‘
- Click Yes.
- The message ‘Close all Access UBS applications‘ is displayed.
- Click OK.
- The update will begin.
- Once completed, log in and open your database.
- The message Upgrade Database is displayed.
- Click OK.
- Once database upgrade is complete, you can use new version as per normal.
If a new update is available but the ‘New update is available…’ message is not displaying, try the following:
- Go to Control Panel, View by: (use large/small Icon), Administrative Tools, Services,
- Look for Access UBS Update Service and make sure it is in Running Status. If not, right-click the service and click Start.
- Make sure the following folders are empty. If there are files in any of the folder, delete them. (They are cache files that are no longer valid):
Any Training provided for learning How to use UBS Software？
UBS training is highly recommended for new users. It will enhance staff understanding and productivity to enable maximum utilization of the software features of company security by offering specialized cyber security training that improves staff technical skills, procedures, strategy, and user implementation in each unique job function.
UBS training offers technical training programs on various topics tailored to the needs of IT, support, system and network administrators, programmers, and software engineers.
The training course is academically appropriate and seeks to impart essential information.
The goal of the course is to encourage students to master accounting abilities. The following topics are included in the module:
- Setting up Company Profile
- Create Chart of Accounts & Item Code
- Enter Opening Balances
- Enter Daily Transactions
- Manage Receivable and Payable
- Account Analysis
- Business Awareness
- Complete Accounting Overview
- Complete Inventory Overview
- Managerial Approach.
Ready to Use UBS Software For Your Business?
UBS accounting is an excellent tool for beginners to manage their finances efficiently. The installation process is simple, and the user interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate. By using UBS accounting software, businesses can keep track of their financial transactions, generate accurate reports, and improve their decision-making process. Whether you are a small business owner or an accountant, UBS accounting software can help you save time, increase productivity, and ultimately, grow your business.
Have you previously attempted to install it on your own but failed? For additional information, reach out to our experts right away!